Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So he was sick!


So on Monday I took a picture of Dillon laying on the couch. Why? Because Dillon doesn't sleep, or lay, or sit still from 6 am until at least 7 pm. So it was quite unusual for him to get up at 8:45 and then lay back down on the couch while I took a shower and fall right back asleep. He slept until almost 11! He woke up and was totally normal for the day. Weird.

Last night (Wed.) he was up several times coughing and then at 1am he got out of bed and wanted to sit on the couch and watch t.v. I sat down with him and just knew by looking at him that something wasn't right. His underarm temperature clocked in at 103.5- 104.5 if you add a degree for the placement. Anyway, he laid on the couch with his little sippy of water watching Tinkerbell and The Shaggy Dog until 4 am, at which point I hear a very quiet "Mommy? Mommy? I'm ready to go back to bed can you snuggle me up?" I did and he slept until 10:30 this morning!!! Even Karl was up and worried about him, that's just not normal.
Today he has no fever, a very minor cough, kinda runny nose, but nothing else. He's still eating like a horse, playing normal, regular energy level... I don't know what the heck was wrong with him last night, but I sure hope it's gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment