Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day Two Update

Good news to report! Dillon got up this morning at 7, played on the computer off and on for a bit, and then at 10 when he tried to log in again, it didn't let him on. He came over to me, took my hand, and said "Come on Mommy, when i clicked the robot (his icon) my computer said it was time for quiet time playing in my room." He and I played with Legos and cars for over an hour! I got up and did some laundry and he stayed in his room and kept building on his own for another 20 minutes!
So far today (It's almost 3 o'clock) he hasn't played or even asked to play his computer. Cameron invited Erwin over and all day today they have played in their room or in the backyard. No fighting, just fun. It has been SOOOO nice!!!

Here's today's newest activity.... The boys room fort!

0 comments:

Post a Comment