Monday, June 28, 2010

Tahoe!!

First of all, Yep I'm alive! We've had some seriously major family drama (not between me, Karl, and the boys... but other family members.)I've been kinda down lately and I just haven't been thrilled to write  anything... but I've been really working hard to get back to my old self, so I'm hopeful I'll be back to normal really soon! In the meantime, enjoy the pics of our yearly Tahoe trip!
A picture perfect day at the lake...
Cam playing in the sand...
Check out the ladybug on Dillon's hand... Cam found it in the lake... it's some sort of gigantic ladybug...
Dillon getting ready to take on the whole lake... just him and his fishy floatie...
Group shot with my boys!
Waiting for our very delicious dinner at Fire & Ice Restaurant...
The boys posing with Grandma
Cheesin' it up waiting for their Cold Stone ice cream under the gondola
Dillon at his finest...
Enjoying his ice cream!
Skyping with Nessa who wasn't able to make it up...

Virginia City!!
Our yearly picture in jail... Cam got something major in his eye so that's why he looks so upset... I swear no one was beating him :)
Our other yearly picture up at the top of the mountain overlooking the lake by our hotel...
Thanks for looking!! I will hopefully be posting more regularly, **fingers crossed!!**








0 comments:

Post a Comment