Friday, February 26, 2010

Since We've Spent So Much Time At The Jungle Lately

I figured I should share some pictures I took from there....

I think Dillon's face pretty much says it all in this one. They were having a great time playing and making friends and they were both a little irritated I asked them to stop for a moment (Never mind we'd been there over 10 hours already that week!) and pose for a picture.

This one's at a funny angle, but Dillon looks SO old! I can't believe he's almost 4 already!

He'd gotten so many lollipops with his tickets the he wasn't licking them anymore, he would just eat them in a matter of minutes. I think he was worried if he didn't eat them fast, Cameron would get into them...


There aren't many pictures of Cam, he spent most of the time we were there in laser tag and I can't get pictures in there. Not that he lets me take any these days anyways!


0 comments:

Post a Comment