Friday, February 26, 2010

Some New Projects To Share!

So I've been really productive lately (maybe all those hours at The Jungle?) and I finished up a lot of projects... yay!

Bitty Baby Bolero (supposed to be worn over a shirt)
Either a baby dress or a toddler shirt

Some 'boyfriend' hats for the boys. Karl has an all black one too but I couldn't find it for a pic...
And finally, the picot dress like the one I posted in blue a few posts back. I am actually really happy with how it turned out! It was a real pain in the butt at the end. I had messed up in 2 places and I had to fix that before I could do the edging. All in all, not bad!


ETA: No, I am not having any more children (at least for the forseeable future :) I have some wonderful friends having little girls and they're gifts for them!



0 comments:

Post a Comment